Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflection

I learned in this class how to look at studying abroad economically. I also learned how to interact in a global market in an economic fashion. I now feel more comfortable in ideas of exchange rates, arbitrage and financial crisis. I also have learned how to view cultures differently; cultures  are stereotyped and when going into a different culture (in business or for travel) it is important to understand that the people within that culture view life and transactions differently than I do.

I would really love to learn more about global business and the intricacies of doing business on a global scale; what makes one business succeed globally where another does not?

I would tell them to take the class; it is very beneficial and enjoyable. I've learned a lot. The only true warning I have is that it is very end heavy, so, if you prefer classes that are more work intensive in the beginning of the quarter that slowly taper off, this may not be the class for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment